- Chlorofect Plus is chlorine-based broad-spectrum germicide in liquid form with a pleasant smell.
- Chlorofect Plus is a unique composition of chemicals and is effective against all pathogens causing diseases like Grasserie, Kenchu, Flacherie, Pebrine, White and Green Muscardine, and Aspergillosis in silkworm.
- Chlorofect Plus mixes completely in water and can be used immediately after dilution.
- Chlorofect Plus is a contact type disinfectant suitable for both open and closed types of rearing houses and can be used during all seasons in the recommended dosage.
- Shelf life of Chlorofect Plus is one year.
- Chlorofect Plus dilution is 1:80 (One ltr of Chlorofect Plus is diluted in 80 lts of water).
- Chlorofect Plus is non-irritant, user friendly, cost-effective, and less corrosive.